Google Sheets Integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Better analyze Jira data with the ability to export Jira issues to Google Sheets, all updated in real-time
Share with both Jira and non-Jira users
• Use Google Sheets to collaborate with non-Jira users
• Share Jira data and reports securely directly from Jira
• Exports without size limits
End manual imports & out-of-sync spreadsheet data
• Automatically update Google Sheets whenever a Jira issue is updated
• Edit issues directly in Google Sheets
• View published spreadsheets in Jira admin section
Fully Configurable Exports
• Include data sets such as Assets, Changelogs, Issue Types, Projects, Releases, Sprints, Status, Users, and Worklogs
• Export data into a new or existing spreadsheet
• Edit the name and update schedule directly in Jira
Why choice this paid app rather than the free app Jira Cloud for Sheets?
During the summer of 2022 Atlassian said they are deprecating (i.e. ending support) Jira Cloud for Sheets. After a user revolt they changed their mind. A longer term commitment remains unclear.
We have been building Jira apps since 2012. Google Sheets Integration since 2016. Startups to large organizations such as Bayer, the US Government and Honda trust our Jira apps.
Google Sheets Integration features not available with Jira Cloud for Sheets:
- Status counts
- Export from within Jira
- Admin controls
- Real-time export
- Exports can be audited
- Works with Jira Data Center
- Works with Jira Server
- Bi-directional update
- Transfer to different Google account
You must install the free Google Sheets add-on to edit issues directly in Google Sheets. Once configured everybody with permission can export issue searches to Google Sheets in a few clicks.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Sheets Integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application