Custom Button for Confluence
A Confluence button macro that can be customised to your liking
Make your Pages Functional
Out of the box, Confluence does not have a macro that allows you to create a button. This simple add-on will improve the flow of your pages with a simple button and call to action.
Easily configurable settings
The Custom Button macro has a configuration panel that allows you to modify preferences such as to navigate the user to another page, direct to a document or link to an external address.
Improve your User Experience in Confluence
Make your page really stand out with customisable background colour and text colour.
Out of the box Confluence does not allow you to call action on your page via button icon - introducing a simple solution created by GLiNTECH:
Make your pages more professional by displaying relevant links as a clickable button icon vs plain text
- Ensure your users don’t miss important links or documents by displaying them as an obvious call to action
- Design your button to look just how you like with configurable background colour and text colour
- Easy to configure with 2 properties that require configuration:
- (1) button label for the text you’d like users to see, and
- (2) the address you’d like to link
Now compatible with Confluence 6.3.2
Privacy and security