The best way to deliver and track content in Confluence. LMS for your Confluence
Employees spend roughly 9 hours a week searching for information.* What they need may be siloed or mixed with other content deep in your wiki. Learndot Pathways cuts clutter to easily deliver just what your users need.
Workers need specific information to complete tasks and meet requirements. Learndot Pathways creates a sequenced path through your wiki to simplify multi-step processes like onboarding, product training and compliance.
If it's your job to confirm important content is reviewed, sending emails won't scale. Let Learndot Pathways track their progress and inform you when they're done. Your time is valuable too.
**NEW: Pathways macro!
Learndot Pathways for Confluence allows admins to easily link and sequence content residing in one or more Confluence projects or spaces. It groups important information in step-by-step tutorial-like structures for users enrolled in that pathway.
The benefits include:
- Improved knowledge management & user productivity
- Increased visibility for enrolled users & admins
- Engagement & consumption promotion & measurement
- Use Confluence as LMS
- Visual pathway outlining completed & future content
- Consumption/completion tracking
- Simple admin interface
- Link related information across Confluence projects
- Sequence content in a specific order
- User enrollment management
- Easily add and update content
Use Learndot Pathways to simplify:
- Employee Onboarding
- Sales Training
- HR Compliance
- Refresher Training
- Project Management
- Product Design Process
- Collateral Distribution
|10 users$10||25 users$280||50 users$500||100 users$920||250 users$1800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
ServiceRocket is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.22.1 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.9.0 • Released 2018-04-19
New in this release:
- Fixed an issue where the Permissions tab for Learndot Pathways in the Confluence admin was not accessible.
Other recent updates:
- NEW FEATURE (Pro only): Added a Pathways macro that allows users to list available Pathways in a Confluence instance
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Learndot Pathways Pro for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Learndot Pathways Pro for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Learndot Pathways Pro for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Learndot Pathways Pro for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.