- Jira Software
Embed designs, wireframes and prototypes into your Jira tickets
Over 1 million designers, product managers, developers and creative minds use Marvel to concept, design and ship digital products including companies like Deliveroo, LBi, Paypal and Microsoft.
Our Atlassian suite of integrations allows you to add interactive wireframes, designs and prototypes to Jira and Confluence in just one click. It's a great way to work with your design and development team within your workflow tools.
What is Marvel for Jira?
Our new Jira add-on allows you or your team to quickly add prototypes to issues and turn a simple Marvel URL into an information card.
Each card contains the project name, thumbnail and when it was last updated. Click on the embedded card to play the prototype.
- Allow any team mate to add Marvel prototypes to tickets
- Quickly view details about prototypes such as last updated and screen count directly in the Jira ticket
Privacy and security
Marvel for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Embed your Marvel prototype links into Jira issues. Get real-time updates to changes on the project, along with information on the screen count, author and more.