Manage filters and dashboards
Manage filters and dashboards
An admin user will be able to see all dashboards for your Jira instance, both shared and non-shared, and who owns the dashboard. You can check, delete and change the owner.
View the relationship between dashboard and filters. An admin user can see which filters are being used on a given dashboard. This will allow you to know which dashboard can affect the modification of a filter.
Change the owner of the filters and dashboards, shared or not shared. For example, this allows an admin user to assign any filter / dashboard to make changes and return ownership to the original user.
Extends functionality provided by Jira for "Shared items" to include items not shared. Jira does not allow you to view private filters and dashboards, only shared ones. With this add-on, an admin user will be able to see all the filters and dashboard of your Jira instance.
1. View the relationship between dashboard and filters. An admin user can see which filters are being used on a given dashboard, whether they are shared or not shared. This way you will know which dashboard will affect the modification of a filter.
2. Change the owner of any filter or dashboard, whether they are shared or not shared. By default, in Jira only the owner of a filter or a dashboard can make modifications on them. With this add-on, an administrator user can assign ownership of a filter (or dashboard), make necessary corrections, and return owner to the original user.
3. Eliminate filters and dashboard. You will be able to keep your Jira clean, eliminating unshared filters and dashboards that are not used.
thanks for your comment. This functionality has been requested by several users, and yes, there is a version that will allow actions on several filters/dashboards. But this version is in tests. I have not been able to devote much time to him for work reasons. I will try to speed it up so that it comes out as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your comment. I am very glad that you have been useful.
Thank you very much, Mike. I am happy that the add-on has helped you.
Hi Adolfo, thank you very much for your comment. I am preparing a compatible version for JIRA 6.4 that will be coming soon.
Hi Adolfo, there is already a version for JIRA 6.4.
Support is not available for this app.
Version 2.1.0 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-05-18
Bulk operations for delete and change the owner.
1. Bulk delete of filters and dashboards.
2. Bulk change of owner of dashboards and filters.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SharedManager via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older SharedManager versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.