Integrated Test Management
Integrated Test Management
Integrated Test Management
Build test cases and define granular test steps for them.
Combine test cases to test plans. Parameters can be defined for each test plan to customize generic test cases.
A guided execution wizard leads the tester step by step from test case to test case to complete the whole test plan.
Define flexible test cases and link them together to executable test plans. T4J - Test Management for Jira allows you to perform all steps from planning the test to the actual execution. And the best part? Everything is deeply integrated in Jira for perfect traceability from the requirement down to the test case.
thank you very much for this great review, very appreciated. If there is anything we can improve (yes, there is), please let us know via https://support.easesolutions.com/
Best Regards, Bernhard
|10 users$10||25 users$600||50 users$1,200||100 users$2,400||250 users$4,800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Management (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Management, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
ease solutions Pte Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 1.9.0-23-jira8 • Jira Server 8.0.0 - 8.13.4 • Released 2020-10-20
[Jira 8 Only] Jira 8.13 compatibility, new features and improvements
[Jira 8 Only]
If you're using Jira 7, please manually install the Jira 7 version from the Marketplace.
Besides Jira 8.13 compatibility and various bug fixes, some great improvements are included in this release:
- Ability to enable/disable projects in T4J
- Upon upgrade, any project with entries in definition trees, coverage, or execution will be automatically activated for T4J.
- Folders and tests steps support for image attachments
- Further execute the next test step after a failed test step
See here for more details.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate T4J - Test Management for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for T4J - Test Management for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. T4J - Test Management for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older T4J - Test Management for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.