Issue Links Viewer
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Issue Links Viewer is a simple add-on, which allows you to see your issue links in a slick, visual way
Create links between issues presented on graph
You can easily create links between issues presented on graph.
Use filters to clear up the view
Filtering options allows you to clear up the view. You can see the connections that matters and how many issues were hidden.
See all links between issues from the JQL Search
With global graph you can see all links between issues from the JQL Search. You can easily link filtered issues, even with those not linked to any other issue.
- Visualize the whole network of issue links: from a single issue view or from the JQL search
- 2 Layouts - Hierarchical and Fluid, switch your perspective by switching the layout
- You can link visible issues straight from the graph (you can even remove links!)
- View crucial issue details on the graph: issue type, issue key, priority, status, summary (optional preview)
- Display issue summary and issue link by clicking on issue box
- Graph Filtering - if graph gets messy... you can filter visible items by: link type, issue type, status and priority - see what is crucial to makes things done: Filtering
- Double click on issue box (from single issue view) to expand graph with this issue links, double click again to hide it.
- Right click on issue box - to add a link to this issue
- Right click on issue link between issues to remove it
You can read more about the features and see them in action in our Documentation
If you have any questions, we are here to help you: Customer Portal
Privacy and security
Issue Links Viewer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
ISSUE LINKS VIEWER (Cloud) - TT PSC #4. When you click on issue from the graph you can see its summary below graph.