Clicking the button in the left right corner opens up the in-app editor
Create, edit and applys theme to locations in Service Desk (e.g. different portals). Apply layout to theme. Upload files to a theme.
Create custom layouts, insert custom html using a rich text editor. Link to files and insert images!
The feature list:
- Add fields to the "My Requests" form, e.g. Created/Updated/Resolution/Versions/Issuelinks and custom fields: ScriptRunner/Selection/text/participants/requesttype and more..
- IN APP editor, which means live in the Service Desk.
- Add fields to request view.
- Add SLA's to my/all requests, and request view.
- Create/edit/apply themes. A theme applies to Service Desk location, e.g. a specific desk/portal, requests etc. A theme consist of layout, custom HTML, uploaded files, widgets etc.
- Apply layouts to themes: insert custom HTML in layout areas using a rich text editor, link to uploaded files, and insert images.
- Edit different components in the Service Desk:
- Create a category view of portals that replaces the normal portals view.
- Hide titles on portals page and on individual portals.
- Theme login pages.
- CSV export of "My requests".
Labels should be working fine.
Thank you very much for the fine review.
Please let me know if you have any feedback, suggestion or additions you like to the plugin.
Thanks for feedback.
The CSV export is getting updated in next version, soon to come.
To create a "real" sorting on columns, I need to write a whole new search functionality, since the Service Desk server side end points are not suitable for this. I'm working on ideas for this.
Labels should be working fine.
|10 users$10||25 users$200||50 users$350||100 users$500||250 users$1000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Pronto provides support for this app.
Version 2.1.6 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-16
2 fixes + 1 addition
- Added resolution date to "My requests"
- Fixed upload file when editing login pages
- Fixed errors when getting priority and other fields when they are not set
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.