Github links for Confluence
Embed GitHub information into Confluence pages to reduce context switching. Start FREE Today
Bring GitHub information into Confluence
Brings additional information to Confluence from GitHub about pull requests, issues, pages, repositories, branches, user profiles, releases and milestones. Brings the content of source files and gists.
Links from private and public Github repositories
- Have the list of GitHub issues left in a milestone (any filters can be applied).
- Embed the latest release information.
- Avoid round trips to Github to find out the status of a pull request or issue
Display in Confluence Github gists and source code
Using just your link you can bring the content of Gists and source files of Private and Public repositories directly to Confluence.
👉 Gold Atlassian Marketplace Vendor with 5000+ customers. 👈
Gain visibility on GitHub items without leaving Jira.
Do you want to bring up to date information from GitHub to Confluence? Check out the use cases here.
What is supported?
- Link recognition of the following GitHub public and private items: repositories, pull requests, branches, source files, accounts, issues, releases, milestones, etc.
- Public and private Github resources.
- You can Copy and Paste a link to a Github source file or Gist and keep it expanded by default.
- Display release information, including the latest release.
- Show the list of issues related to a milestone.
- Embed a readme file.
- Many more use cases.
🥳 Start FREE today with Github Links for Confluence!
Do not forget to check Github Links for Jira.
🤖 Ship faster 🤖
📃 Check out our Guides
Looking to increase team visibility - more information on our web site at Move Work Forward?
Privacy and security
Github links for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Move Work Forward is an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner. We strive to provide you with excellent products and services.