Github links for Confluence
Confluence GitHub integration improves documentation and connects GitHub and Confluence. Start FREE Today
Centralize information and improve collaboration
Bring your GitHub documentation, requirements, and source code together in one centralized location, making it easy for your team to stay on top of the latest developments and track progress.
Better visibility, traceability, and collaboration
Stop wasting precious time and energy searching for important GitHub information scattered across multiple platforms.
Create amazing documentation with embedded GitHub data.
Works with private and public data.
Display in Confluence Github gists and source code
Simplify the way you work with code, with Confluence and GitHub integration - Display Gists and source files from private and public repositories directly on Confluence pages with just a link.
👉 Platinum Atlassian Marketplace Vendor with 5000+ customers. 👈
Gain visibility on GitHub items without leaving Jira. Works with private and public GitHub data.
Do you want to bring up-to-date information from GitHub to Confluence? Check out the use cases here.
What is supported? GitHub Confluence connector supports:
- Link recognition of the following GitHub public and private items: repositories, pull requests, branches, source files, accounts, issues, releases, milestones, etc.
- Public and private GitHub resources.
- You can Copy and Paste a link to a GitHub source file or Gist and keep it opened by default.
- Display release information, including the latest release.
- Show the list of issues related to a milestone.
- Embed a readme file or a source file.
- Many more use cases.
🥳 Start FREE today with Github Links for Confluence!
Do not forget to check Github Links for Jira.
📃 Check out our Guides
Looking to increase team visibility - more information on our website at Move Work Forward?
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Github links for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Move Work Forward is an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner. We strive to provide you with excellent products and services.