Github links for Confluence
Confluence GitHub integration improves documentation and connects GitHub and Confluence. Start FREE Today
Better visibility, traceability, and collaboration
Stop wasting precious time and energy searching for important GitHub information scattered across multiple platforms.
Create amazing documentation with embedded GitHub data.
Works with private and public data.
Display in Confluence Github gists and source code
Simplify the way you work with code, with Confluence and GitHub integration - Display Gists and source files from private and public repositories directly on Confluence pages with just a link.
🏽 Customers First
Over 5,000+ businesses, including Apple, Microsoft and Amazon trust us because we take customer satisfaction and security seriously.
Move Work Forward is SOC 2 Type || compliant, read about our security practices here.
⚡️ Product Highlights
- Integrates GitHub private and public repositories with Confluence to make your documentation more useful
- Incorporate release, milestone and tag information to up-level your release docs
- Shows GitHub pull requests, issues with updated statuses, labels, assignees and other useful data to streamline your SDLC
🗓️ Demo & Documentation:
- 🎥 Watch a video demo here
- 🧑💻 Schedule a live demo
- 📝 Find our product documentation here
- Find our customer use cases here
🛠️ Help and Support
Need help? Our team of ex-Atlassians is ready to help - submit a support request here
😍 Other Products You’ll Love
See the gallery for more details.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Github links for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Move Work Forward is SOC Type II compliant