Context Search Gadget for Jira
Stop searching - start finding. Easy full text search in narrowed context
Define search context with filters and fields
Create a filter for a specific context like invoices, customers or tickets to add to the gadget.
Define which fields will be searched. Fields can include default and custom fields.
Define the fields shown in the search result
To get the most out of your search results, you can define which fields will be displayed here.
You can choose from default and custom fields.
Start typing in your keywords in the search bar. The search gadget will offer you autocomplete options and help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Simplify your search in 5 minutes.
The Search Gadget helps you define a context and fields so you don’t have to sort through unnecessary clutter.
It takes three simple steps to get started:
The use cases are endless but here are some common examples:
- Accounting: Quickly find a customer project invoice searching by invoice number
- CRM - Quickly find the customer issue searching by summary
- Support - Quickly find a ticket searching by customer e-mail or ticket summary
Privacy and security
Context Search Gadget for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Setup filter, search fields and display fields