STAGIL Password Manager
- Jira Service Management
Manage Your Passwords in Jira and Add Field Security with Encryption on Database Level
Manage passwords directly in Jira
Jira already comes with many powerful features that a password management tool should have. Simply leverage these features instead of creating unnecessary overhead.
Encrypted secure fields and pass phrases
Create encrypted fields with passphrases for your Jira issue to allow field security not only for passwords but many other use cases as well.
Corporate password policy
Our password custom field encrypts passwords with a pass phrase that can be chosen by the user or determined by the admin according to corporate policies.
Leverage native Jira features with STAGIL Password Manager:
- The app gives you a password custom field type, to apply your requirements and add to the right issue screens.
- To determine the status for a password, you can simply use Jira workflows when managing them as issues.
- To stay compliant, changes of the password or pass phrase will be visible in the issue history log.
- To have multiple types of passwords with different requirements, statuses etc., just create multiple custom fields or issue types.
- To add information to your passwords, create additional custom fields or - when managing them as issues - enter information in the description or comments.
- To ensure security the app has a masked password field and encrypts the passwords on DB level. You can also leverage Jira permission and security schemes to manage access.
- To find your passwords, simply use the JQL search.
Recommended use case: 1 password = 1 issue
For more information and use cases, check out the product page.
Privacy and security