Manage your Passwords in Jira
Manage your Passwords in Jira
Manage your Passwords in Jira
Jira already comes with many powerful features that a password management tool should have. Simply leverage these features instead of creating unnecessary overhead.
Create encrypted fields with pass phrases for your Jira issue.
Our password custom field encrypts passwords with a pass phrase that can be chosen by the user or determined by the admin according to corporate policies.
Leverage native Jira features with STAGIL Password Manager:
- The app gives you a password custom field type, to apply your requirements and add to the right issue screens.
- To determine the status for a password, you can simply use Jira workflows when managing them as issues.
- To stay compliant, changes of the password or pass phrase will be visible in the issue history log.
- To have multiple types of passwords with different requirements, statuses etc., just create multiple custom fields or issue types.
- To add information to your passwords, create additional custom fields or - when managing them as issues - enter information in the description or comments.
- To ensure security the app has a masked password field and encrypts the passwords on DB level. You can also leverage Jira permission and security schemes to manage access.
- To find your passwords, simply use the JQL search.
Recommended use case: 1 password = 1 issue
For more information and use cases, check out the product page.
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
STAGIL is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.0.24 • Jira Server 7.4.0 - 8.3.4 • Released 2019-08-07
Thanks for your feedback: We continuously improve our products.
- Remove field from bulk screen.
- Error message in configuration when minimal password length is bigger than maximal length.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate STAGIL Password Manager via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for STAGIL Password Manager. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. STAGIL Password Manager begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older STAGIL Password Manager versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.