SSO for Atlassian Server and Data Center
- Jira Service Management
Enable SSO and multiple IdPs (Server and Data Center), with extra support for SAML and OpenID Connect integrations in Data Center
Configure multiple identity providers
Delegate authentication to Crowd and connect your Atlassian Server and/or Data Center products to more than one identity provider.
Block basic authentication
Authenticating with username and password is considered less secure than using single sign-on (SSO). You now have an option of blocking authentication with username and password in the login portal and in API calls.
Configure and test your SSO authentication easily, without worrying about being locked out of your application if it fails.
Get single sign-on functionality across your Atlassian products and configure more than one identity provider.
- Jira Software (Server and Data Center)
- Jira Service Management (Server and Data Center)
- Confluence (Server and Data Center)
- Bitbucket (Server and Data Center)
Additionally, for Data Center products, you can use SAML and OpenID integrations for multiple identity providers.
- Allows for configuration of more than one identity provider at a given time
- Customization of login page buttons
- Seamless integration with supported Atlassian applications
- Easy installation that doesn't require an application restart
- Simple configuration via user interface or via REST
- Recovery mode (in case your identity provider fails)
- Blocking basic authentication on API call