STAGIL Navigation for Jira - Menus & Themes
Manage and refine the Jira navigation menu and appearance with a custom navigator. Hide elements for specific users
Custom Jira Top Navigation
Easily configure the top navigation bar: Hide menus or configure new multi-level menus. You can fully adjust the top navigation to your team's needs and show different menus based on user permissions.
Enhanced Header and Footer
STAGIL Navigation for Jira enables you to define a header image to align the theme with your corporate design. The Jira footer becomes configurable footer navigation.
Configurable Project and Issue Navigation
Add project elements to your project sidebar and easily configure which panels you want to have expanded or collapsed when opening an issue or remove them completely from the issue screen.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡 Bring your Jira top navigation and your overall Jira appearance to the next level with STAGIL Navigation.
🚀 Hot features:
- Completely configure the top navigation bar to your needs.
- Create different views on your Jira for different user groups.
- Create different themes for your system based on current project or project category.
- Hide Jira system and apps menus.
- Icons in top and sidebar navigation.
- Add quick filters to the project navigation sidebar.
- Improve the appearance of Jira by adding a custom refined theme.
- Adjust the Jira footer to your needs.
- Manage the panels on your Jira issue screens.
📍We are located in the US and Germany.
📍Our services include Atlassian Consulting, Atlassian Licenses, Trainings, Configuration, Support and more
Privacy and security
Create multi-level dropdown menus