New Status Colors PRO for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Reduce errors by improving visual management
Discarded should be Red, not Green.
Out of the box Jira color structure causes many very different statuses have the same colors.
As every Kanban team knows, this results in visualisation problems and team mistakes.
Visual consistency across the Atlassian Suite
Choose or create any color you need and visualise it in every screen of Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Customer Portal, Confluence, Advanced Roadmaps...
Audit Transitions and Time in status
Improve your work traceability visualising transitions in the issue lifecycle, time spent in every status, blocked issues, broken SLAs...
New colors for your Jira statuses!
- 🎨 Full-Color Customization: Choose from an extensive palette of HTML color names to give your issues a unique and visually appealing look.
- 🛠️ Admin Empowerment: Grant Jira Admins the control to define and manage the workflow visualization.
- 🖥️ Universal Integration: Seamlessly integrate New Status Colors PRO with all Jira Software screens, including Workflows, Issue View, Issue Search, Projects, Dashboards, Kanban, and Scrum boards.
- 🚀 Roadmap and Plans Supported
- 👥 Jira Service Management Enhancement: Extend the color enhancements to Queues, Issue View, and the Customer Portal.
- 📅 New Calendar Dashboard Gadget that displays task colors based on status.
- 🌟 Enhanced Integration: Our add-on is now compatible with Kanban Gantt (jGantt), ALM Structure, and Atlassian Plans (Advanced Roadmaps).
- 🔍 Audit Transitions and Time in Status: Explore the added Audit Transitions and Time in Status tab within the Issue View.
Configure it! Click in the "cog icon" and select "Issues", then in the section "Issue Attributes" click on "Statuses"