Automation with AWS (Jira)
Remote actions and conditions with Amazon Web Services – automate your DevOps workflows from Jira Service Management and Jira
Automate remote systems from workflows & rules
Run remote actions from Jira post functions & Jira Service Management rules to notify and automate remote systems via workflow transitions and automation rules. Inject contextual entity variables into the payload.
Implement remote actions and conditions with AWS
Publish SNS messages or Put EventBridge events to notify users (email/SMS) or trigger other services (SSM/SQS/...). Invoke Lambda functions for serverless logic. Start Step Functions executions for distributed workflows.
Integrate third-party services with polyglot code
Automation with AWS provides remote actions and conditions via Amazon Web Services so that you can notify and automate all the things from Jira Service Management automation rules and Jira workflows.
- Automate with AWS post function and Automate with AWS workflow condition
- Automate with AWS then action and Automate with AWS if condition
- Invoke Lambda Function – integrate serverless business logic
- Publish SNS Message – send notifications via email, SMS, HTTPS
- Put EventBridge/CloudWatch Events – route events to other AWS services
- Put Systems Manager Parameter – persist secrets and configuration data
- Send SQS message – decouple distributed microservices
- Start Step Functions Execution – coordinate distributed workflows
- Start Systems Manager Automation Execution – manage AWS resources
- Notify users via mobile push, email, SMS
- Approve workflow transitions
- Trigger automation and alerts via HTTPS, SQS
- Provision IT resources
- And many more ...
Privacy and security