Automation with AWS (Bamboo)
Remote actions and conditions with Amazon Web Services – automate your DevOps workflows from Bamboo builds and deployments
Automate remote systems from builds & deployments
Implement remote actions and conditions with AWS
Integrate third-party services with polyglot code
Automation with AWS provides remote actions and conditions so that you can notify and automate all the things from Bamboo builds and deployments.
- Automate with AWS notification recipient – extend Bamboo plan and system notifications
- Automate with AWS task – extend Bamboo build and deployment jobs
- Invoke Lambda Function – integrate serverless business logic
- Publish SNS Message – send notifications via email, SMS, HTTPS
- Put EventBridge/CloudWatch Events – route events to AWS services
- Put Systems Manager Parameter – persist secrets and configuration data
- Send SQS message – decouple distributed microservices
- Start Step Functions Execution – coordinate distributed workflows
- Start Systems Manager Automation Execution – manage AWS resources
- Notify users via mobile push, email, SMS
- Approve manual build steps
- Trigger automation and alerts via HTTPS, SQS
- Provision/Operate IT resources
- And many more ...
Need anything else? Let us know!