Agile Retrospectives for Confluence
Run collaborative retrospective sessions and easily follow-up in Confluence
Obtain Valuable Insights from the Team
Input ideas simultaneously to recap the sprint. No more taking turns to share ideas.The moderator makes sure everyone’s on the same page.
Say goodbye to groupthink!
Create Action Items in a Collaborative Environment
Vote to prioritize ideas worth discussing. Interactively assign action items to team members.
Collaborate in an environment that highlights the most important items to tackle and pinpoint the owner of each task.
Create & Assign Confluence Tasks for Follow-up.
Increased accountability: The team generates action items & assigns an owner. These can be converted into Confluence tasks or Jira issues* for an easier follow-up.
Reach a consensus on the pain points experienced during the sprint. Improve your team’s performance by creating action items and holding team members accountable.
Four simple steps for collaborative Retrospectives:
- Input ideas simultaneously to recap the sprint.
- Create themes to group similar ideas together.
- Vote to prioritize ideas worth discussing.
- Create action items and assign a team member
Customize your Retrospective style:
- Name the columns of your Retrospective
- Define team member’s total number of votes
- Set how many times you can vote for a single topic
- Decide between the regular and Anonymous mode
Use the format that works best for your team: Speedboat; 4 L’s; Mad, Sad, Glad; Start, Stop, Continue; or one of your own making!
*Install our Jira connector to turn your action items into Jira issues!
Privacy and security
Agile Retrospectives for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Customize the topics for your retrospective session. Define the topics for your Retrospective. Use the format that works best for your team & extract valuable feedback.