InVision for Jira
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Collaborate through InVision directly inside of Jira for everything from brainstorming to design handoff
Pair InVision documents with Jira issues
We’re bringing InVision and Jira together, unifying the tools that designers and developers love to use.
Collaborate with InVision Freehand
Use InVision Freehand to collaborate at any stage of a project, whether it's for brainstorming, sprint planning, or reviewing designs.
Stop moving back and forth between tools
Adding InVision share links to Jira issues lets you view freehands, prototypes, comment, and collaborate —all without ever leaving Jira.
InVision is the digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences. We help teams of all sizes design better, faster, together—from concept to code.
InVision for Jira:
Adding InVision for Jira from the Atlassian Marketplace makes it easy to pair InVision freehands and prototypes with any Jira issue. Here’s how it works:
- Grab a share link from your InVision document
- Add the share link to a Jira issue
- Add as many links as needed
- Expand the preview to see full-sized document within Jira
- Add and view comments to documents within Jira
- Enable easy project planning with the Jira add-on in Freehand
That’s it! Like all InVision share links, the product details and designs will always be up to date and completely synced with your current project.
Privacy and security
InVision for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application