- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Improve your DevOps workflow with automation for Jira that watches and adds users to issues matching custom JQL queries
Per-project accessibility in Jira
Autowatch rules are scoped to Jira projects. They can be created by any project administrator.
Match on complex JQL
Use arbitrarily complex JQL to match issues to autowatch. Issues are matched when they are created or updated.
Multiple rules, multiple users
Create dozens of rules quickly easily. Multiple users can be set to be added to the watchers list on a rule.
Download Autowatch for Jira to automatically add watchers on issue creation or updates based on custom JQL queries. Improve your DevOps workflow and team awareness!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Autowatch rules are configurable on a per-project basis
- Rules can be created by any project administrator
- You can match against issues on arbitrarily complex JQL
- Multiple users can be assigned to autowatch rules
- Create dozens of rules quickly and easily
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Improve your DevOps workflow with Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket
- Control page formatting and integrations by editing the underlying XHTML directly with Source Editor for Confluence
- Create custom polls and surveys to gain insight from your team with Polls for Confluence
- Instantly render markdown in your Confluence pages and import markdown from private repositories with Markdown Extensions for Confluence
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Autowatch for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application