Teamworkx Issue Publisher for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Publishing App featuring Issue Export to Confluence pages and blogs as well as Export to PDF, text files and E-Mails
Create Confluence pages from issues
Issue Publisher provides a post-function with different actions, a bulk operation for the issue navigator and an "Publish Issue" operation to create or update Confluence pages, handle Attachments and more.
Update issue field values in Confluence pages
Use the Jira Field Value macro in Confluence pages to update confluence pages on field level preserving additional page updates in the meantime.
Manage page templates
Generate Confluence pages from templates maintained in Jira in Confluence storage format. Include placeholders for replacing them by issue field values.
With Issue Publisher for Jira, you can automatically create and update Confluence pages that include current data of your Jira issue(s). This allows you to generate project documentation, contracts, offers, invoices, "What's new" pages, e.g. automatically out of a Jira application (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management).
- Configurable issue operations that can be triggered manually, automatically by issue events or from a post function
- Create and update Confluence pages and blog posts
- Move or copy attachments from the issue to the associated Confluence page
- Send emails or web requests from an issue
- Create PDF files based on HTML templates or generic text files
- Freely definable layout templates based on Confluence storage format extendable via velocity scripts
- Diversify Confluence page templates for single or multi issue publishing
- Confluence macro to be replaced by system and custom field values
Privacy and security