CircleCI for Jira
- Jira Software
See issue progress at a glance by adding build + deploy status from CircleCI to Jira
Display build and deployment status in Jira issues
Connect CircleCI + Jira so everyone on your team can see the build, test, and deploy status of your issues, at a glance.
Secure and simple connection
CircleCI for Jira utilizes Open ID connect to automatically connect with your pipelines without the need for long-lived tokens or passwords. Simply install and use.
Connect Jira + CircleCI with a few lines of config
CircleCI orbs are reusable, open packages of configuration that allow you to integrate tools like Jira. Add the Jira orb to your config.yml file to set up the Jira integration.
The CircleCI Jira orb helps teams work more efficiently and stay informed. Connecting CircleCI to Jira Software brings those insights to everyone on your team. With CircleCI and Jira integration, you can:
- Track and manually approve deployments in real-time.
- Better estimate how quickly a new feature will be built, or see where the team might be getting stuck (for Product Managers)
- Gain valuable insights into the performance of jobs across multiple teams (for Engineering Managers)
Get change requests automatically created when a deployment pipeline runs via the new service_id parameter. The change request ticket will contain information about the affected service, and auto-link the JSW issues mentioned in the commit messages.
To learn more about the Jira orb for CircleCI and add it to your configuration file, visit the CircleCI orb registry here: https://circleci.com/orbs/registry/orb/circleci/jira
Privacy and security
CircleCI for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Allows the app to delete build information
- Allows the app to delete deployment information
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service