Google To Jira - GTJ
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Improve your Jira to Google Apps integration with Google to Jira & manage Jira issues straight from your Gmail, Calendar or Drive
Integrate with Gmail & Google Groups
Create, Edit & Comment on Jira tickets directly from emails or threads. Upload the e-mail with its content and attachments into Jira.
Upload from Google Drive
Select one or more attachment from your Google Drive files & simply upload them to Jira in one click.
Log work via Google Calendar
Convert your meetings & events into tickets in Jira. Upload all related documents with your comments.
Auto-detect events duration and date to Log as work on your Jira tickets.
Google to Jira was designed to facilitate the transfer of information between Google Apps and Jira.The app's features allow you to:
- Create, edit and comment on Jira tickets using Google Mail (Gmail), Groups, and Calendar.
- Add the e-mail subject as the summary, and the body as the description or a comment.
- Include the e-mail itself as an attachment (HTML format).
- Upload e-mail attachments and inline images.
- Tag e-mails used via GTJ to open related issues at a later time.
- Select one or more attachments from your Google Drive files to simply upload to Jira with one click.
- Auto-detect issue keys from the e-mail subject.
- Auto-detect meeting and event duration to log as work on Jira with Google Calendar time tracking.
- Select any text in the Chrome browser, right-click and choose from all the GTJ features (create, edit, and comment) from the selected text.
- Support Jira actions on the fly to create, edit, or comment on Jira.
Privacy and security
Google To Jira - GTJ integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application