Google to Jira - GTJ for Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and Chrome
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira Google integration to turn emails and meetings to Jira issues, log work and share content using Chrome Extension or Gsuite
Integrate with Gmail & Google Groups
Create, Edit & Comment on Jira tickets directly from emails or threads. Upload the e-mail with its content and attachments into Jira.
Upload from Google Drive
Select one or more attachment from your Google Drive files & simply upload them to Jira in one click.
Create Jira Ticket & Log work via Google Calendar
Convert your meetings & events into tickets in Jira. Upload all related documents with your comments.
Auto-detect events duration and date to Log as work on your Jira tickets.
Improve Jira project management with this Google integration to manage Google tickets without logging into Jira.
✅ Exclusive supported options:
- Log in through Jira to Google Cloud, server & data center
- View Tempo accounts & Team fields
- Order fields
- Create new labels
- Delete attachments
Also use Gmail, Calendar & Google Drive to:
- Create, edit & comment on Jira tickets
- Create a task/sub-task & view related issues
- Log work
- Add email subject as summary & body as description/comment
- Upload email attachments & inline images
- Detect Jira issue keys from an email subject
- Detect meetings & event duration with Calendar's time tracking
- Select attachments from Drive & upload to Jira
- 3 Ways to Use Google to Generate Jira Tickets
- How to Optimize Gmail to Jira Usage for Your Remote Team