Google to Jira - GTJ | Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive
A Google Jira integration, to turn emails and meetings to Jira issues, log work and share content from Gmail, Calendar or Drive
Integrate with Gmail & Google Groups
Create, Edit & Comment on Jira tickets directly from emails or threads. Upload the e-mail with its content and attachments into Jira.
Upload from Google Drive
Select one or more attachment from your Google Drive files & simply upload them to Jira in one click.
Log work via Google Calendar
Convert your meetings & events into tickets in Jira. Upload all related documents with your comments.
Auto-detect events duration and date to Log as work on your Jira tickets.
Get Started | User's Guide | Tutorial Videos | Book a demo | Contact Support
Download Chrome extension & GSuit add-on
Google to Jira will ease the transfer of information between Google Apps & Jira. The app allows you to:
- Create, edit & comment on Jira tickets using Gmail, Groups, & Calendar
- Add email subject as the summary & body as the description or a comment
- Include the email as an attachment (HTML format)
- Upload email attachments & inline images
- Select attachments from Google Drive files to upload to Jira
- Auto-detect issue keys from the email subject
- Auto-detect meeting & event duration to log work on Jira with Google Calendar time tracking
- Select any text in the Chrome browser, right-click & choose use GTJ's features (create, edit, & comment)
➡️ Reading Materials:
- 3 Ways to Use Google to Generate Jira Tickets
- How to Optimize Gmail to Jira Usage for Your Remote Team
Try our Outlook alternative Microsoft Outlook for Jira, or use Jira on your phone with Mobile for Jira!
Privacy and security
Google to Jira - GTJ | Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application