Google to Jira - GTJ for Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and Chrome
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A Jira Google integration to turn any content, email, and meeting into Jira issues, and comments using Chrome or Gsuite add-ons
Integrate Jira with Google Apps, Gmail and Chrome
Create, edit and comment on Jira tickets directly from emails or threads. With Google to Jira — GTJ, e-mail content and attachments are easy to upload to Jira.
Upload to Jira from Google Drive
Once you integrate Google apps with Jira, you will be able to select one or more attachments from your Google Drive files and simply upload them to Jira with one click.
Create Issues & Log work Using Google Calendar
Logging work on Jira issues is now easier. Convert your events and meetings into Jira tickets, and upload all related documents with your comments.
Auto-detect event duration and dates to log work on your Jira tickets.
Elevate Jira project management with this Google integration!
- Create Jira tickets from Google Apps & any content online
- Edit, comment & log work on tickets
- Create a task/sub-task & view related issues
- Allow customer access to JSM portal
- Support 3rd party add-ons including Insight, Elements Connect, & Tempo fields with preset configurations
- Support all Jira platforms
- Advanced JQL search
- Arabic & all languages support
- Support custom fields, new labels, & rich media
- Preview, rename, & delete attachments
- Upload email attachments & inline images
- Cloud, Server & Data Center login
- Add email subject as summary & body as description/comment
- Detect Jira issue keys from email subjects
- Detect meetings/event duration with Calendar's time tracking
- Works with Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge