Cloudpipes for Confluence
Cloudpipes is a workflow automation service connecting Confluence to hundreds of cloud applications. We make it easy for non-technical users to set up complex integrations between cloud services without coding.
- Visual Designer – Sleek, intuitive, and powerful visual designer that lets you connect events, actions, queries and logic functions to automate workflows.
- Powerful Templating – Harness the full power and flexibility of the Jinja template engine to create rich mapping. Jinja is designed to be secure, fast to write, easy to learn and provide powerful functionality such as loops, conditionals, filters and much more.
- Advanced Logic – Conditional branching and iteration over collections are available for complex workflows. It’s as easy as connecting the blocks to build something unique that fits your needs.
Listed as a representative vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Citizen Integrator Tools – September 2015.
Privacy and security
Cloudpipes for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application