Cloudpipes is a workflow automation service connecting Confluence to hundreds of cloud applications. We make it easy for non-technical users to set up complex integrations between cloud services without coding.
- Visual Designer – Sleek, intuitive, and powerful visual designer that lets you connect events, actions, queries and logic functions to automate workflows.
- Powerful Templating – Harness the full power and flexibility of the Jinja template engine to create rich mapping. Jinja is designed to be secure, fast to write, easy to learn and provide powerful functionality such as loops, conditionals, filters and much more.
- Advanced Logic – Conditional branching and iteration over collections are available for complex workflows. It’s as easy as connecting the blocks to build something unique that fits your needs.
Listed as a representative vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Citizen Integrator Tools – September 2015.
Cloudpipes provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2019-08-13
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Cloudpipes for Confluence.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.