Track your Support utilisation
Bucket Projects together
Group Jira Projects together to share one utilisation bucket
Support Tracker allows users to set different Jira Number field as the credit unit, and Date field to define the maintenance/support period. Each Support Tracker issue then produces a report based on the conditions.
Notifications will be sent out as Jira issue comment. Admins can use Jira Notification Scheme to restrict who will get notified.
The Jira Support Tracker plugin helps user to track their support usage
Support Tracker allows users to:
- View issue report based on a defined maintenance period
- Workflow Validate issues with respect to support utilisation
- Get notification when support utilisation exceeds the user defined limit
Support Tracker can be easily configured to manage:
- Customer's support or maintenance utilisation
- Internal team's effort utilisation
- or to track any other credit unit utilisation
Privacy and security