Custom email processor for Jira
With ReceiveMe! you can configure a custom email processor to automatically create issues or comments on existing issues based on incoming messages received by a mail server.
Each email sent to the configured email recipient will create or comment a Jira issue. The issue description will maintain the same layout with all embedded images in its place and respecting the text formatting.
If the email sender has no licensed user account, a new user account will be created for her/him. This new account will not consume a Jira license.
Built by atSistemas, an Atlassian Platinum Expert.
ReceiveMe! provides with a custom email processor that automatically create issues or comments on existing issues, keeping the original body text format. If the email sender does not have a valid Jira account, then ReceiveMe! will create a Jira account that doesn't take up any Jira license.
- User-friendly interface: We've respected the Jira schemes configuration convention, so that the user feels comfortable configuring our add-on.
- Easy creation of issues: Each new email sent to the pre-configured email address will automatically create a Jira issue.
- Inline image handling, text format and attachments: The issue description will maintain the text format, include embedded images and attachments the same way they were added to the originating email.
- Easy user registration: Each email sender with no licensed Jira account will be created as an unlicensed Jira user.
|10 users$10||25 users$150||50 users$225||100 users$350||250 users$500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
atSistemas provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.7 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2017-07-20
Add message to save config action
Add watchers to created issue
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ReceiveMe! - Email processor for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ReceiveMe! - Email processor for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. ReceiveMe! - Email processor for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older ReceiveMe! - Email processor for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.