ProForma: Forms & Checklist for Jira
Build dynamic forms or checklist directly within Jira and Jira Service Management without code or custom fields
Dynamic forms without custom fields
Build smart forms that use conditional logic to dynamically show or hide fields, ensuring teams get the information they need. Build forms without needing custom fields or complex Jira configuration.
A Great Extension for Jira Service Management
Hints, validation and dynamic fields mean better data in requests. Use multiple forms per request and allow updates to a request after creation. Choose which forms can be seen by users and which only by agents.
Confluence-like forms in Jira
Use a confluence-like editor to create beautiful forms in Jira. Logically structure your form using multiple questions types, columns and tables. Add information or warning boxes to improve user understanding.
ProForma is now part of the Atlassian Family.
ProForma is the form builder for Jira.
Build beautiful forms & documents
- Build Confluence-like forms in Jira
- Add conditional logic or dynamic fields
- Set specific validation rules on questions
- Use tables and columns to structure forms
- 15 question types including user lookup
- Link form fields to Jira fields
- No custom fields required
Extend Jira Service Management
- Use forms to allow customers to update requests after they’re created
- Add multiple forms to requests
- Make forms accessible in the portal
Automation & Integration
- Use status change to automatically add forms
- Change issue status on form submission
- Integrates w/ Refined for Jira (Server/DC only) and Configuration Manager
- Integrate Automation, Script Runner, Power Scripts
Privacy and security
Conditional logic allows you to build dynamic forms in Jira that use sections to show and hide questions based on user input, this helps improve the quality of the data collected.