Issue Forms for Confluence
Extended and elegant Jira integration. Create, edit and display Jira issues / tickets on Confluence pages
Customize the Issue Create Form
Customize the "Issue create form" to enrich it with more details
Define Default Values
Specify default values while defining the form and therefore create templates for Jira issues.
View and Edit Jira Issues
Edit Jira issues straight in Confluence
Shows a customizable Issue creator view (with edit) form on a Confluence page and allows a user to create Jira issues while viewing the page (or display all the data you want of a specific Jira issue).
- Hide the complexity of Jira
- Define and establish standards to create tickets in Jira
- Easily and elegantly creation of Jira issues on a Confluence page
- Create Jira issues for it-departments and get hints while filling out the fields
- Add buttons for creating Jira issues on Confluence pages
- Create templates for Jira issues
- Edit Jira issues with one click
- Explain why some Fields are required
- Give the Reporter hints while she/he creates an Issue
- Prefill fields and hide them if you want
- Specify how a Jira issue should be shown on the Confluence page
We think in the current situation prices should not rise.
For this reason, we will not increase the prices of our server products, which we have not increased for several years.
Privacy and security
Use our "Issue Forms - view form" without "Issue Forms - field" macros or or the jira macro from confluence