Scroll WP Publisher FREE
Create content collaboratively with the power of Confluence, and publish directly to WordPress.com to deliver your ideal website
Publish your Confluence content to WordPress.com
Confluence users can easily publish text, links and image content directly to an existing WordPress.com website. It's as simple as connecting to the WordPress site and choosing whether a post or a page should be created.
See the publishing state of Confluence content
View the WordPress publishing state for any Confluence page with one click. See the corresponding WordPress.com URL, and the status of any content updates in Confluence that have not yet been published to WordPress.com.
Easily update WordPress.com pages and posts
Use Confluence to make fast, reliable edits and updates to your published WordPress.com pages and posts.
⚠️ Note on the future of Scroll WP Publisher for Confluence ⚠️
This app will be retired after January 2024. The decision to retire this app comes after internal discussions regarding the future direction of our app strategy, evaluation of the efforts for ongoing development and maintenance, and monitoring the overall demand for this app. Please read our documentation to learn more.
- - -
Bring the power of collaboration to the content creation process for your WordPress.com website with Scroll WP Publisher. Create, edit, and discuss your content with all of the benefits of authoring in Confluence, then publish it effortlessly it to your WordPress.com website.
- Publish Confluence content to WordPress.com pages and posts
- View changes to your Confluence content that are not yet published to WordPress.com
- Update previously-published WordPress.com pages and posts directly in Confluence
- Publish text, links, and image content
We have plenty more free Labs apps. Check them out →
Privacy and security
Scroll WP Publisher FREE integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application