TaskONE for Confluence
TaskONE collects all tasks from Jira AND Confluence in one macro
Have all Jira and Confluence tasks in one view
Now you can have one personalized entry point in a Confluence area regardless which user has logged on. TaskONE can automatically filter tasks by the currently logged in user.
Keep track of all your teams tasks
Never lose track of the tasks your colleagues are working on. Use one clear dashboard to view all tasks of your team instead of an overloaded one.
Configure TaskONE as you need it
Filter by the currently logged in user, add Jira JQL to further specify your tasks, choose the Confluence area you want to add and get a flexible and sortable list of the tasks you Need.
TaskONE collects all tasks assigned to you from Jira as well as Confluence, and presents them to you on your personalized "Dashboard". Clicking around to find your tasks is a thing of the past. Never lose sight of any one task again with the handy overview that is TaskONE.
- View and filter tasks of the user currently logged in
- Easy integration of Jira issues via Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Jira issues and Confluence tasks in one sortable list
- Displays assignee information including their avatar
- Complements splendidly with other Add-ons, e.g. Table Filter and Charts for Confluence
Privacy and security