Encryption for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enhance your Jira security by protecting your most sensitive fields and attachments
Encrypt all of your attachments in Jira
Protect your attachments (eg sensitive screenshots) from being viewed via the file system. All attachments in your Jira will be encrypted so that they can be accessed only via Jira and the permissions to go with it.
Encrypt custom fields
Using Encryption for Jira's encrypted custom fields (single or multi-line), you can encrypt sensitive data (eg salaries, client data, financial information, etc) that is stored in your Jira database.
Restrict attachments and custom field visibility
Manage permissions by restricting access from certain users or groups to view/edit custom fields and view/download attachments. Hide certain information (eg client data) while still making the issue available for sharing
Improve Jira security by joining a 60-minute Q&A with Adaptavist’s team and earn $100 for your expertise. Complete this form to register your interest.
Why choose Encryption for Jira
- Easy to configure, get started in seconds
- Must have Jira tool for complying with GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC 2 and more
- World class support
- Protect your corporate secrets
- Reduce the risk of data leaks or breaches within your company
- Secure classified information such as Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Minimise the risk of any incidents during data processing
- Implement Jira encryption to protect content such as emails, tax information or credit card numbers
- Jira Data Center compatible for larger enterprises
- Encrypt Jira attachments
- Encrypt Jira custom fields
- Restrict attachments and custom field visibility in Jira
- Show/hide text field information. Eg for protecting passwords.
- Automatically encrypt attachments when importing issues from external systems (eg., CSV, JSON, etc.)