Create simple, effective, project plans
Choose a filter, an optional estimation statistic and plan owners to simply create a plan from existing issues.
Set start and end dates on issues.
Increase the duration by changing start/end dates or move issues to a future date by dragging and dropping them.
Dates matter, right?
View load on users based on assignee field and estimate on stories.
Re-estimate stories or drag and drop stories under a different assignee to adjust load.
Simplified planner focuses on
- Start and End dates for Jira tickets
- Estimates on tickets - Story Points and Time Tracking
- User Capacity Planning
- Custom milestones
- And above all, ease of use!
Choose a filter and start planning.
"Like all magnificent things, it's very simple" - 'Tuck Everlasting' by Natalie Babbitt.
What's coming in future?
- Integration with Jira Software Scrum boards- partially DONE
- Quick filters
- Show recent/favorite plans
- And more, with a promise to keep it simple!
Checkout documentation for more details, including instructions on installation, configuration and usage.
|10 users$10||25 users$60||50 users$120||100 users$250||250 users$500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
J-Tricks is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.2 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2017-08-05
Date Time support and easier planning
- Date Time for issue start and end dates
- Improved issue update dialog
- Show start and end time during drag and drop
- More options on timeline
- Minor bug fixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Simplified Planner for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Simplified Planner for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Simplified Planner for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Simplified Planner for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.