Keep your Definition of Done visible to your Agile team
Definition of Done from any issue
Definition of Done on all issues either on your backlog or from the issue screen.
Works in old and new issue views
Set criteria & display preferences for the project
Create your Definition of Done by adding criteria from the project menu.
Choose how you want to display your DoD, boxes or bullet list & where you want to display, in the side panel or in the main view of an issue.
Block transition to Done
Stop your team moving issues to Done before they have completed their Definition of Done.
Definition of Done for Jira
Ensure you team completes their Definition of Done for each story by using this Jira App.
- Define your Definition of Done per project
- Display it in each issue
- Choose either a checklist or bullet list
- Choose to display the Definition of Done in the side panel or main panel of an issue
- Search for completed or incomplete Definition of Done via JQL
- Search for issues by Complete/Incomplete Definition of Done item
- Block the transition to Done by adding our workflow validator to your workflow.
- Import DoD Criteria from another project
- Add a Global Definition of Done
Privacy and security
Definition of Done integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application