Agile Velocity Chart Gadget
- Jira Software
Velocity Chart gadget to track progress of Agile Teams. Configurable. Reliable. Fast
Discover all important sprint metrics
Actionable sprints statistics including initial and final commitment, added, removed and completed work.
Story point and time estimates on bar and line charts.
Choose which metrics to display and in which order.
Full control over included sprints
Add sprints of a particular team in shared boards using simple regular expressions.
Active sprints can be displayed too.
Define how many sprints to include in gadget with option to set max limit globally in app settings.
Create reports in Excel using CSV data export
Export data in CSV and create custom reports in seconds.
Completion percentage is calculated in addition to other sprint metrics.
Velocity Chart Gadget enables you to discover and visualize the history and trends, progress and performance of Agile Teams with the following sprint metrics:
- Initial commitment
- Final commitment
- Added work
- Removed work
- Completed work (Velocity)
You can refine sprint metrics to get results for the whole team, individual users, selected issue types and any other criteria of your choice using Issue filter.
Key features / configurable options:
- Support of Issue Count, Story Points, Time estimates
- Filter sprint issues using JQL
- Group sprints by month / quarter
- Sprints from date range
- Filter sprints by name
- Moving average / all sprints average
- Multiple chart types (bar, line, stack)
- Wallboard support
- Export data to Excel
- View sprint issues (Sprint Report)
We are here to help you with the Velocity Chart Gadget:
Privacy and security
Agile Velocity Chart Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Final commitment and completed work