Agile Velocity Chart Gadget
- Jira Software
Get velocity reports at Jira dashboard. Track personal, team, cross-team progress. Use for Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe analytics
Get beyond standard velocity chart
Add advanced velocity charts to Jira dashboard.
Act on more metrics: scope changes, changes to estimates, initial vs actual commitment. Compare teams' results.
Drill down to issue statuses with sprint reports, instantly.
Track progress of a person, team or several teams
Support your enterprise-level Agile by aggregating velocity data across many teams and Scrum boards
Get more insights into the progress of a team with enriched velocity data
Gain visibility into individual’s productivity
Advanced chart configuration
Include not only completed sprints but active and future sprints.
Apply additional filters by epics, release versions or use custom JQL functions for advanced sprint reporting.
Create custom reports with CSV data export.
Agile Velocity Chart Gadget implements advanced velocity reporting at Jira dashboard or wallboard. Define your custom Scrum metrics for a person, a team or several teams and Scrum boards.
Our advanced velocity charts can be embedded into Confluence pages.
Key features / configurable options:
- View sprint issues (Sprint Report)
- Support of Issue Count, Story Points, Time estimates or any numeric field
- Include sub-tasks
- Breakdown by boards (teams)
- Filter sprint issues by epic, release version or JQL
- Custom JQL functions
- Group sprints by month/quarter
- Moving average / all sprints average
- Multiple chart types (bar, line, stack)
- Export data to CSV / Excel
- Dark theme support
Interested in more reports for Scrum & Kanban? - Check out Agile Reports and Gadgets app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agile Velocity Chart Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Cross-team, team, personal velocity charts help you to support enterprise-level Agile processes. Advanced settings adapt velocity charts to any configuration of your processes in Jira. Get beyond standard reports in Jira