🇺🇦 Agile Velocity Chart Gadget
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Get velocity reports at Jira dashboard. Track personal, team, cross-team progress. Use for Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe analytics
Get beyond standard velocity chart
Actionable sprints statistics including initial and final commitment, added, removed and completed work.
Story point and time estimates on bar and line charts.
Choose which metrics to display and in which order.
Track progress of a person, team or several teams
Support your enterprise-level Agile by aggregating velocity data across many teams and Scrum boards
Get more insights into the progress of a team with enriched velocity data
Gain visibility into individual’s productivity
Advanced chart configuration
Include not only completed sprints but active and future sprints.
Apply additional filters by epics, release versions or use custom JQL functions for advanced sprint reporting.
Create custom reports with CSV data export.
🇺🇦🇺🇦We @ Broken Build the Ukrainian company stop support and blocked apps and sales for clients from Russia and Belarus in response to their aggression against Ukraine🇺🇦🇺🇦
Agile Velocity Chart Gadget implements advanced velocity reporting at Jira dashboard or wallboard. Define your custom Scrum metrics for a person, a team or several teams and Scrum boards.
Want to have velocity chart embedded into Confluence pages? - Check out Velocity Chart for Confluence Cloud.
Key features / configurable options:
- View sprint issues (Sprint Report)
- Support of Issue Count, Story Points, Time estimates or any numeric field
- Include sub-tasks
- Filter sprint issues by epic, release version or JQL
- Group sprints by month / quarter
- Moving average / all sprints average
- Multiple chart types (bar, line, stack)
- Export data to CSV / Excel
Interested in more reports for Scrum & Kanban? - Check out Agile Reports and Gadgets app.
Privacy and security
🇺🇦 Agile Velocity Chart Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Personal velocity chart