Congrats for Confluence
Congratulate your team members, friends and work colleagues on special occasions
Display upcoming events
Upcoming occasions can be displayed with the Congrats macro in a carousel. This carousel can be parameterized to show, for example, the birthdays for the next 3 days or the last week.
Send wishes and a personal note
Wishes will be sent as an email and shown in the Confluence workbox as a notification
Manage as many occasions as you like
The administrator can define date fields for the user profile and occasions, based on these fields. The time interval and how often they are displayed can be defined for each event.
The Congrats app lets you celebrate a variety of occasions with your team members, friends, and work colleagues. Users can send wishes and a personal note for birthdays, work anniversaries and more. The Congrats carousel displays the events. This carousel can be parameterized to show, for example, the birthdays for the next three days or last week.
The administrator can add and manage as many occasions as needed. They can specify how often events occur and the relevant time intervals. These events are displayed, based on the personal profile data of each user.
- lets Confluence users send personal wishes to each other
- occasions are based on personal profile data
- wishes will be sent as an email and shown in the Confluence workbox as a notification
- Congrats macro offers a wide variety of parameters to customize the view
- a complete REST API to import user profile data from external data sources
Is Congrats for Confluence Data Center Compatible?
Privacy and security