Modeling DMN Decisions made easy - place DRDs and decision tables directly in Confluence - Try it out with the FREE version
Place DMN models on your Confluence pages
Bring together decision tables and textual content - e.g. to enrich your business rules with context information. Profit from additional features with the DMN Modeler Enterprise.
Edit Business Rules directly and collaborate
No need for additional software, it all works inside your browser.
Combine BPMN Models and Business Rules
Use decision tables in combination with our BPMN Modeler for Confluence. Create decision tables for business rule tasks in your process model.
- With the DMN Modeler you can easily create and edit decision models (Decision Requirements Diagrams and Decision Tables) on your wiki pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- If you are looking for Data Center version, check out our DMN Modeler Enterprise!
- Additional Enterprise Features include: multiple im- and export possibilities (DMN XML, PDF, Word, VCS), links to other content (Confluence, Jira, BPMN and DMN models, ext. webpages) and many more
- Edit Business Rules as DMN compliant Decision Tables.
- Import DMN 1.3 standard-compliant decision models from other tools. You can also export your decision models as .dmn files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments.
- Decide who can see or edit your decision model.
- Try it out now: On our Demo Environment
- Combine DMN rules with BPMN models and CMMN cases using the BPMN Modeler or CMMN Modeler for Confluence.
- If you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!
Privacy and security