As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Attention - to use the DMN Modeler in Data Center or Cloud please upgrade to the Enterprise App
Place DMN models on your Confluence pages
Bring together decision tables and textual content - e.g. to enrich your business rules with context information. Profit from additional features with the DMN Modeler Enterprise.
Edit Business Rules directly and collaborate
No need for additional software, it all works inside your browser.
Combine BPMN Models and Business Rules
Use decision tables in combination with our BPMN Modeler for Confluence. Create decision tables for business rule tasks in your process model.
- With the DMN Modeler you can easily create and edit decision models (Decision Requirements Diagrams and Decision Tables) on your wiki pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- If you are looking for Data Center version, check out our DMN Modeler Enterprise!
- Additional Enterprise Features include: multiple im- and export possibilities (DMN XML, PDF, Word, VCS), links to other content (Confluence, Jira, BPMN and DMN models, ext. webpages) and many more
- Edit Business Rules as DMN compliant Decision Tables.
- Import DMN 1.3 standard-compliant decision models from other tools. You can also export your decision models as .dmn files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments.
- Decide who can see or edit your decision model.
- Combine DMN rules with BPMN models using the BPMN Modeler for Confluence.
- If you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!