Modeling DMN Decisions made easy - place DRDs and decision tables on your Confluence pages and collaborate with your team
Place DMN decision tables on your Confluence pages
Bring together decision tables and textual content - e.g. to enrich your business rules with context information.
Edit Business Rules directly and collaborate
No need for additional software, it all works inside your browser.
Combine BPMN Models and Business Rules
Use decision tables in combination with our BPMN Modeler for Confluence. Create decision tables for business rule tasks in your process model.
- With the DMN Modeler you can easily create and edit decision models (Decision Requirements Diagrams and Decision Tables) on your wiki pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- Edit Business Rules as DMN compliant Decision Tables.
- Use Decision Requirements Diagrams (DRD) to visualize the interplay of multiple decisions and their input data.
- Import DMN 1.3 standard-compliant decision models from other tools. You can also export your decision models as .dmn files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments.
- Decide who can see or edit your decision model.
- Try it out now: On our Demo Environment
- Combine DMN rules with BPMN models and CMMN cases using the BPMN Modeler or CMMN Modeler for Confluence.
- If you are looking for a Data Center version, check out our DMN Modeler Enterprise
- If you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!
- If you require additional features or professional support, do not hesitate to ask for it!
Privacy and security