Calendar Heatmap Gadget
Visualise grouping of issues by date with Calendar Heatmap
Display the trending of issues visually
Find out which day of the week or which month are your busiest period based on your selected date field
Flexible display options
You can choose to see this year, last year or the past 12 months. Mouseover the ? icon will provide your contextual explanation on your choice
You can also configure the interval range for each shade of colors
Abilty to drill in
The details will be displayed when you place the cursor over the box. Clicking will display the list of issues in a new tab
This gadget is a perfect tool for both general purposes and data analysis as it allows users to get a quick overview of issues (created, updated, etc) in a 12 month period.
Some of the possible scenarios where the gadget can be used
- Resource Planning - know when to get additional resources during your peak periods
- Holiday Planning - plan your leave during your lull periods
- Trend Analysis - are there more helpdesk tickets after a particular release or period
- Calendaring - add your team members' birthdays in a Jira project
- Downtime Forecast - a bird's eye view of all the scheduled maintenance
- Anomaly Identification - find out if there is any sudden increase in the number of issues
Other reporting gadgets that might be useful to you
Privacy and security
Calendar Heatmap Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read epics and their issues, and search for epics. Read issues from the Issues without epics category.
- View issue details.
- Read the details of issues, including Agile fields, and their estimations.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
5 colour schemes