Identify where add-ons are adding workflow conditions, validators and post functions
It is so common to install add-ons, specially when you are trying some of them finding the one that fits with your needs. However, as a Jira administrator, you don't really know what they are changing in your valuable Jira instance. With Workflows Searcher for Jira this problem is solved.
At a glance you will be able to see exactly what is every add-on using in your instance:
- Workflow conditions
- Workflow validators
- Workflow postfunctions
Support is not available for this app.
Version 2.0.0 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.3.9 • Released 2016-08-22
This first version is the first release. It includes the main feature of search inside the workflow post functions, operations and validators
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Workflows Searcher for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Workflows Searcher for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.