Markdown Extensions for Confluence
Instantly render markdown including table, text, and HTML formatting in Confluence pages. Import from Bitbucket, Github and Gitlab
Instantly Render Markdown in Confluence
Display markdown in your Confluence pages! Use quick formatting options that make sense. Support for tables, fenced code block with syntax highlighting, strikethrough text, HTML, and more!
Import Markdown from Different Sources
Integrate Confluence directly with Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab, URLs, and other private repositories. Automatically import your markdown into Confluence with ease, making your team more productive and autonomous.
Preview Markdown Changes without Editing the Page
Use the macro preview to see your changes before you save. You don’t have to save the macro to preview rendering. Simply toggle between the edit window and a rendered version with a single click.
Download a free trial of Markdown Extensions for Confluence now to add seamless support for embedding, sharing, and editing markdown within Confluence.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Import markdown from Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, and generic URLs
- Edit and preview markdown inline
- Support for HTML within markdown
- Highly configurable
- Lightning-fast customer support
- Offers extended markdown formatting
😀 Other Confluence apps you’ll like:
- Control page formatting and integrations by editing the underlying XHTML directly with Source Editor for Confluence
- Integrate Confluence and Github to link code snippets, files, issues, and more with Github Macros for Confluence
- Conveniently share essential news and information with News Teaser for Confluence
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Markdown Extensions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application