LiveChat for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Save your work by getting rid of issues that might be solved on the spot. LiveChat for Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence
Get rid of trivial issues
- big number of users will not open the issue if they have a conversation with consultant
- hour of consultant's work is far more cheaper than a chat consultant's,
- LiveChat boosts efficiency of your online operations
Increase quality of user requirements
- LiveChat allows users to ask questions before fulfilling the requirements which saves lots of hours when highly qualified specialists need to exchange unnecessary additional information.
New channel of communication in service operation
- more communication options with your service desk, encourage users to contact,
- no matter if it is internal or external customer - improving quality of exchanged information always increases working efficiency.
LiveChat is one of the most popular solutions in the world to run on-line communication with online users. With speed and timeliness on your side, you can provide immediate support to those who don’t want to get stuck on hold or wait days to receive an answer. LiveChat is used by more than 27000 businesses large and small, including Adobe, GoDaddy, Kaspersky and PayPal.
What is the target audience of LiveChat for Jira?
- Service Desk departments, where big number of trivial issues was always a problem
- External companies, working with enterprise where quality of fulfilled requirements always might be better
- Confluence users, where user wants to acquire the knowledge not only from the manual, but directly from consultant who might be available on-line
LiveChat strengths that convinced us of using the software:
- satisfaction stats
- visitors tracking
- reports & analytics in Dashboard
- Agent account management
Install free plugin and create new LiveChat account here.
Privacy and security