Source Editor for Confluence
Confluence source editor. Edit Confluence page XHTML directly from your browser and gain more control over your page formatting
Intuitively Edit Confluence Page XHTML
Easily modify the XHTML of a Confluence page. Fix pesky formatting changes, prettify your pages, migrate macros, all with your own XHTML.
Easy Access with Powerful Features
Quickly access the editor through a convenient button on every Confluence page. Find and replace code, REGEX pattern matching, and much more.
Instantly Preview Page Changes
One-touch preview lets you see your changes before submission. No need to constantly go back and forth while editing your Confluence page source.
Download a free trial of Source Editor for Confluence now to gain greater control over your Confluence pages.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Powerful interface based on Visual Studio Code
- Minimap navigation to help you get around large pages with ease
- Precise copy and paste
- Markup validation prior to submission
- Light and dark modes available
- Code/tag folding
- Lightning-fast customer support
😀 More Confluence apps you’ll like:
- Instantly render markdown in your Confluence pages and import markdown from private repositories with Markdown Extensions for Confluence
- Integrate Confluence and Github to link code snippets, files, issues, and more with Github Macros for Confluence
- Create custom polls and surveys to gain insight from your team with Polls for Confluence
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Source Editor for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Find and replace in action.