Support Admin Tools & Announcement Banner for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Increase the productivity of your Jira Admin
Accelerate scripts by quick finding customfield ID
Efficiently locating the custom field ID empowers Jira Admins and Developers to reuse it effectively in scripts. This capability streamlines development processes and enhances workflow automations
Maximize Jira Admin productivity with banner reuse
Banner reuse optimizes Jira Admins' productivity by efficiently ensuring consistent communication with users. By utilizing pre-existing banners or templates, Admins save time and focus on more strategic tasks
Avoid leaks by using private and public banners
Utilize private banners for sensitive data and public banners for general information to minimize mistakes and prevent leaks. Ensure effective communication without sharing sensitive details with unauthorized users
Elevate Jira efficiency with "Support Admin Tools & Announcement Banner for Jira Cloud" by TecnoFor. Simplify script development, middleware integration, and project management. Reuse announcement banners for consistent communication, while minimizing errors. Experience secure and seamless Jira management, with ongoing feature enhancements.
- 🔍 Quick Custom Field ID Access: Streamline script development and middleware integration.
- 📢 Effortless Announcement Management: Create, manage, and reuse banners to reduce errors in communication.
- 🛠️ Enhanced Support Tools: Empower Admins for efficient project management.
- 🔒 Error Risk Reduction: Minimize errors and information leaks.
- 📈 Ongoing Improvements: Stay ahead with future feature updates.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Support Admin Tools & Announcement Banner for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Read field configurations.
- View fields.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.