Multi Time Tracker - fully automated time tracking for Jira
- Jira Service Management
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Automated time tracking of all Jira projects on your team's workload. Activate once, save time and get clean reports at any moment
Automatically track every time log in Jira
MTT keeps track of each separate issue, project or work log report across all browsers. Simple, easy-to-use and fully automated Jira solution for tracking time. Ideal for big teams reporting on big projects.
Clean and accurate workload reports at any time
Automatically switch context between separate issues and get a bird's eye view of all project work time logs at once. Evenly spread time across all issues with the distribute function, or adjust and comment recorded logs
Simple tracking of every team activity
MTT keeps track of every team meeting for all attendees. When a team member has to track time for several different projects, MTT's automatic context switch ensures you get accurate time logs for each team member.
Multi Time Tracker records and tracks all of your Jira time logs automatically. This hassle-free and one-click tool saves you time by doing the reporting for your team.
- MTT is synchronized across all browser tabs, and continues to work in the background when you close your browser and reopen it
- Allows you to add Issues to your Tracked Items list manually or automatically by selecting the issue
- Keep track of multiple issues at the same time
- Edit all tracked times prior to logging
- Allows you to log and track all work logs with just one click
- Project managers can easily switch contexts while the plugin automatically keeps track of each project time log separately
- Once your final task is complete, check the overview and adjust times before logging all work logs simultaneously
Try MTT with all of its features now - free! Check out other Jira add-ons by APTIS and optimize your lean project management experience.