As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The best way to track page views and conduct content analytics in Confluence
Track page views for pages and blogposts
Track page views every time users visit pages or blogposts
Keep track of visitors
Keep track of everyone who visited your pages/blogposts and which versions they viewed
View trends on pages, blogposts, comments, views
Display how many created pages, blogposts, comments and views everyday on chart
Page Views features:
- Track page views (including anonymous views) of Confluence pages, make it easy to know which pages have most views
- Track attachments downloads or previews, know who viewed and last version was viewed
- Display details of who visited the page, when, and how many times
- Display all page views of all Confluence pages
- Site administrators, space administrators and users who have permission can access Page View Statistics page
- Export page view summary to Excel
- Track page views of all spaces or selected spaces
- Display pageviews' locations on World Map
- Display detailed information of page: number of likes, comments, created, last modified date.
- Know which page's verions are viewed by users
Read our document for more details.
Trusted by great companies: Amazon, Autodesk, CERN, Kaspersky, Oracle, Sony, Samsung, Survey Monkey, Verizon, ...